Hillside Leisure is committed to the provision of quality products and services that fully conform to the requirements of our customers and stakeholders. By consistently providing products and services that meet or exceed expectations, we will promote customer satisfaction and in turn achieve business success. This is achieved through the consistent application of a quality system, the main objectives of which are to:
- Get things right first time, every time;
- Continually improve the quality of our products and services;
- Maintain good working relationships with customers and stakeholders;
- Maintain employees' understanding regarding the quality system;
- Promote an environment of continual improvement in all aspects of the company's operations.
This requires the adoption of procedures throughout the company that are focused on meeting each department's customer and stakeholder requirements. This is achieved by:
- Identifying and understanding customer/stakeholder requirements and ensuring that all employees are aware of their importance for the company's success;
- Setting and reviewing management objectives that provide a focus for performance improvements and improved customer satisfaction;
- Fostering a culture which encourages the early identification of problems and the adoption of effective and efficient corrective and preventive actions;
- Providing adequate financial and physical resources to support the full implementation of the policy;
- Providing training and education to all our employees to ensure they understand and are competent to carry out their role and to improve their performance;
- Communicating openly with employees, clients and stakeholders on quality issues, encouraging them to participate in and contribute to performance improvements;
- Planning and executing work to meet the customer and stakeholder requirements in the most cost effective and efficient way; and
- Reviewing and revising the policy and procedures at least annually.
Management are responsible for developing, monitoring and implementing procedures in their area of responsibility and for ensuring that this policy is understood and implemented throughout the company. Every employee has responsibility for the quality of their own work and for contributing to improvements in our products, services and management processes.
This policy will be displayed prominently throughout the company and will be available externally to all interested parties on request. It will be kept up to date and will be amended to suit any changes in the size or nature of the company's activities. Hillside Leisure shall review and update their Quality Policy and related documents in accordance with any technological innovations and market changes.
Lest We ForgetRead more...
The Hillside End of Season Clearance Event
Amazing offers!Read more...
We're back to normal!Read more...
Free Road Tax!
Ready for the next seasonRead more...
Order your T6.1 now!
Be one of the first!Read more...
The All-New Birchover Executive
The Pinnacle of Campervan LuxuryRead more...
Birchover Classic Awards & Reviews
Don't just take our word for it!Read more...