Taken in part exchange, this Birchover Classic is built on a 140PS 7 speed DSG automatic VW T5 SE. In metallic silver, it was first registered in 2013 on a 63 plate and only has 34, miles on the clock. With a full MOT, 12 months warranty, full service history and only one owner, this campervan is a great deal.
About the conversion
The traditional campervan side conversion features a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, grill, sink, and hob. Packed with stylish features, the VW based campervan also includes two front swivel seats, which help to form a comfortable dining/lounge area with the table slotting easily into place.
The rear RIB seat is one of the best in the industry and in two simple movements the ergonomic seat can fold into a completely flat bed, allowing for a great night's sleep. This model also comes fitted with an SCA elevating roof, which comes as standard with a roof bed and mattress, allowing the vehicle to serve as a 4 berth campervan. On top of the extra sleeping space, the roof also affords extra versatility, allowing the campervan to pass under most height barriers.
For more information feel free to give our sales team a call on 01332 207976 or drop us an email at Sales@hillsideleisure.co.uk.
- 65 litre low energy fridge with a freezer compartment
- AGM leisure battery with split charging & mains hook-up
- Crash tested RIB seat/bed with integral seatbelts & headrests
- Diesel Heating
- Easy to use 12 volt control panel
- Fiamma F45 Awning
- Internal 12 & 230 volt sockets plus USB socket
- LED low energy lights
- Radio & CD Player
- Smev integrated grill & 2 ring hob/sink combo
- TUV Approved SCA elevating roof with roof bed (4 berth)
- Underbody watertanks with pumped hot & cold water