Taken in part exchange, this Birchover Classic is built on a 140PS 7 speed DSG automatic VW T5. In metallic Sand Beige, it was first registered in 2013 on a 63 plate and only has 26,382 miles on the clock. With a full MOT, full service history and 6 months warranty, this campervan is a great deal.
About the conversion
The traditional campervan side conversion features a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, grill, sink, and hob. Packed with stylish features, the VW based campervan also includes two front swivel seats, which help to form a comfortable dining/lounge area with the table slotting easily into place.
The rear RIB seat is one of the best in the industry and in two simple movements the ergonomic seat can fold into a completely flat bed, allowing for a great night's sleep. This model also comes fitted with an SCA elevating roof, which comes as standard with a roof bed and mattress, allowing the vehicle to serve as a 4 berth campervan. On top of the extra sleeping space, the roof also affords extra versatility, allowing the campervan to pass under most height barriers.
For more information feel free to give our sales team a call on 01332 207976 or drop us an email at Sales@hillsideleisure.co.uk.
- 140PS 7 Speed DSG Auto
- 16” VW Clayton Alloy wheels
- 4 Travelling seats
- Air Conditioning
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Cruise control
- DAB radio/CD player
- Eberspacher diesel heating
- Electric front windows
- Electric stabilisation program
- European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval
- Full MOT
- Full Service History
- NCC Approval
- Remote central locking
- 65 litre low energy fridge with a freezer compartment
- AGM leisure battery with split charging & mains hook-up
- Crash tested RIB seat/bed with integral seatbelts & headrests
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Fiamma F45 Awning
- LED low energy lights
- Radio & CD Player
- Rear external activity shower
- Smev 2 ring hob with Integrated sink
- TUV Approved SCA elevating roof with roof bed (4 berth)
- Underbody water tanks
- Underbody watertanks with pumped hot & cold water