Here we have a brand new, unregistered VW Cromford campervan. In Indium Grey, the long wheelbase, Highline spec vehicle comes fitted with our usual high quality build. The luxurious campervan comes with everything you could possibly need, featuring a rear galley style kitchen, a fixed toilet and two rear seats that fold flat into single beds or a double bed. The kitchen boasts a Smev three ring hob, grill and oven combo, an integrated sink and a 65 litre fridge. Meanwhile an easy to use table slots into place between the front and back seats, forming a comfortable lounge and dining area.
The rear RIB seats are some of the best in the industry and in two simple movements the ergonomic seats can fold into two completely flat bed, before sliding together to form a double if needed. This model also comes fitted with an SCA elevating roof, which not only provides standing space, but also comes fitted with a roof bed that transforms the camper into a 4 berth vehicle.
Meanwhile the base vehicle features highline specifications, coming with all the features of a startline vehicle with a few added luxuries. Basic features include a DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity, ABS, electric front windows and BlueMotion stop/start technology. Thanks to the highline specs, the campervan also comes with body coloured bumpers, door mirrors & handles, an upgrade to a thatcham category 1 alarm and immobiliser, leather steering wheel, air con, cruise control and even more.
- AGM leisure battery with split charging & mains hook-up
- Central lounge area
- Dometic fixed cassette toilet
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Easy to use 12 volt control panel
- Internal 12 & 230 volt sockets
- Mains hook-up with charging system for leisure battery
- RIB rear seats/beds (either two singles or one double bed)
- Smev combination 3 ring hob, oven and grill combo
- TUV Approved SCA elevating roof with roof bed (4 berth)
- Underbody watertanks with pumped hot & cold water
- Waeco 50 litre fridge with freezer compartment