The Hillside EV-1 is a two-berth campervan that incorporates a traditional side conversion in the smaller vehicle, but with the benefit of a fully electric drivetrain, with zero emissions and full compliancy with all low emissions regulations. The conversion makes the most of every inch of space with cleverly designed storage. Meanwhile the elevating roof and rear RIB seat/bed system all work perfectly together to make the smaller vehicle feel much larger inside.
Like many of our campervans, it is not only great as a campervan but also serves perfectly as a replacement for your everyday vehicle. It drives just as well as a standard car, seats four people while driving, fits into most standard sized garages and has great fuel consumption. You'll hardly notice that you're also driving a campervan.
The driver's side kitchen makes great use of the space with clever designs and expert craftsmanship. It boasts a low energy 39-litre fridge with a freezer compartment, a two ring hob, sink and plenty of storage. The two ring hob is hidden out of sight by a storage compartment which slides smoothly out of the way when needed. Even the sliding tambour doors on the storage cupboards are designed to take up as little space as possible while still making access easy.
The campervan boasts comfortable seating and dining thanks to the front swivel seat, rear RIB seat and the easy to use table. The elevating roof helps to make the campervan feel more spacious by providing standing space when raised. Meanwhile, the rear seat forms the comfortable bed, sliding forward and then folding in two easy movements to become completely flat.
- 100% electric drive,zero emissions 40kw battery
- Bluetooth connectivity & Volkswagen App connect
- Electric windows & mirrors & remote central locking
- Four travelling seats
- Front fog lights
- Hill hold Assist & electric stabilisation program
- Leather multi function steering wheel & multifunction display
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Rearview camera
- Remote central locking
- 2 ring hob & integrated sink
- 39 litre low energy fridge with a freezer compartment
- AGM leisure battery with split charging system
- Elevating roof
- Internal 12 & 230 volt sockets
- LED low energy lighting system
- Mains hook-up with charging system for leisure battery
- Optional blown air heating system
- Passenger swivel seat
- Pumped cold water
- RIB rear seat/bed with integral 3 point seat belts & head rests
- Space saving sliding tambour doors
- Underbody watertanks
During the day the EV-1 features a comfortable seating and dining area with four seats and an easy to use table, hidden out of sight when not needed while the elevating roof offers easy standing space. Meanwhile, the kitchen features a 2 ring hob, sink, 39-litre fridge and plenty of storage.
During the evenings the bed pulls forwards slightly before folding flat, blocking off access to one of the cupboards and the fridge. However, the hob, sink and most of the storage remains easily accessible and the elevating roof provides a more spacious feel to the interior.
View our other models
This section showcases our wide range of other campervans and motorhomes, from the VW Birchover to the hightop Crafter-Based Hopton. Whatever you choose, we're certain all of our campers will be suitable for all your adventures.View