The Volkswagen T6.1 Cromford moves away from the traditional campervan side conversion, using Hillside Leisure's touch of innovation and expert craftsmanship to create a more luxurious experience. As with all of our models based on the award-winning VW Transporter T6.1, the Cromford boasts European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval, the highest safety standard in our industry.
Inside, the seating and dining area is remarkably flexible, with two rear, single RIB seats and two front swivel seats. When it comes to lunch or dinner the table easily slots into place, while the front seats swivel to form a comfortable seating arrangement. Meanwhile, in the evenings the two rear RIB seats can convert in two easy movements into single beds, or with one more movement, they can join to form a comfortable double bed.
Moving back past the rear seats we have the galley style kitchen, fitted with plenty of storage and appliances. On one side we have a combination 2-ring hob & sink, with an oven and grill. Opposite that is the eye level 50-litre fridge with freezer compartment. Beyond the kitchen in the back of the campervan is a fitted toilet and a sink, concealed by a pocket sliding door for privacy.
The Cromford also comes standard with an elevating and the option hightop roof. The elevating roof, like all of our VW models, comes with a roof bed, allowing the campervan to be a 4 berth vehicle. Alternatively, the hightop roof makes for a more spacious feel to the camper' with more cupboards and storage.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Air conditioning & front and rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth connectivity & Volkswagen App connect
- Composition DAB+ radio with 6.5” colour touch screen
- Electric windows & mirrors & remote central locking
- European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval
- Four travelling seats
- Hill hold Assist & electric stabilisation program
- Leather multi function steering wheel & multifunction display
- Long Wheelbase
- NCC approved
- Range of 2.0l TDI Euro 6 engines
- Range of 4 wheel drive & automatic options
- 50 litre fridge with freezer compartment
- Blown air diesel heating
- Dometic 2 ring hob, sink, oven & grill
- Dometic fixed cassette toilet
- Option of SCA hightop roof with skylight
- Pumped hot and cold water with Rear external activity shower
- Rear galley style kitchen
- RIB rear seats/beds (Two single beds or one double)
- Thermal rear internal blinds with integrated flyscreens
- TUV Approved SCA elevating roof with roof bed (4 berth)
During the day the campervan features two single rear seats with integrated arm & headrests, an easy to use table and a rear galley style kitchen. Both front seats swivel to form a comfortable seating and dining area for 4 people, while the rest of the campervan provides plenty of luxury and versatility.
During the evenings the two rear seats convert into either two separate single beds or can join together to form one double. The kitchen and all of the storage remains accessible and fully lined curtains feature throughout the camper' for maximum privacy.
The Cromford In Stock
View our other models
This section showcases our wide range of other campervans and motorhomes, from the VW Birchover to the hightop Crafter-Based Hopton. Whatever you choose, we're certain all of our campers will be suitable for all your adventures.View