The Birchover All-Motion
The Birchover All-Motion
Built upon the cutting edge VW 4 motion Transporter T6.1, the Birchover All Motion is the perfect campervan for all your off-road adventures! Utilising VW's 4 Motion technology, all of our All Motion campervans come with off-road tyres to handle any terrain. They're also fitted with stylish alloy wheels, a lift kit, wheel arches and more. Not only will this off-road Birchover be able to handle anything, but it'll also look good doing it.
The four-wheel-drive All Motion features a drivers side kitchen and a rear seat/bed system in a traditional layout. But there's nothing traditional about the design, which features a stylish run did door that swings open to reveal the grill and 65-litre fridge, while also offering extra storage. The kitchen is also fitted with a two-ring hob and a sink with hot & cold water.
The rear seat is a top of the range RIB system. It easily converts from a seat to a bed and then back again, and is extremely comfortable in both configurations. Meanwhile, the Birchover All Motion has a choice of class-leading SCA roofs. The elevating roof quickly lifts to allow standing space and just as easily pulls down to allow the camper to pass under most height barriers. The elevating model also comes with a secondary bed in the roof, transforming the vehicle into a four-berth campervan. Alternatively, the hightop model offers permanent standing space and swaps the extra bed for more storage space in the form of cupboards built into the roof.
The All Motion is also one of the safest campervans available! It comes with all the assurances of National Caravan Council Approval along with full European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval, the highest approval level ins our industry.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Air conditioning & front and rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth connectivity & Volkswagen App connect
- Choice of 150PS or 199Ps engines
- Choice of short or long wheelbase
- Composition DAB+ radio with 6.5” colour touch screen
- Electric windows & mirrors & remote central locking
- European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval
- Four travelling seats
- Hill hold Assist & electric stabilisation program
- Leather multi function steering wheel & multifunction display
- NCC approved
- Range of 4 wheel drive & automatic options
- Blown air diesel heating
- Dometic portable toilet
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Integrated Smev 2 ring hob & sink combo
- LED low energy lighting system
- Option of SCA hightop roof with skylight
- Pumped hot and cold water with Rear external activity shower
- RIB rear seat/bed with integral 3 point seat belts & head rests
- Smev integrated grill (includes oven on LWB)
- Thermal rear internal blinds with integrated flyscreens
- TUV Approved SCA elevating roof with roof bed (4 berth)
- Waeco 65 litre low energy fridge with a freezer compartment
During the day the VW campervan features ergonomic rear seats with integrated and adjustable headrests, a table hidden out of sight, front seats that swivel and a fully equipped kitchen. The living area also has opening rear windows and full standing room to make cooking and relaxing feel that much more spacious.
In the evenings the rear seat folds completely flat in just two simple movements, forming a comfortable bed. Meanwhile, all models with an elevating roof also include an easy to use roof bed. Fully lined curtains feature throughout and LED lighting keeps the campervan cosy and well lit. The kitchen remains accessible apart from one cupboard and the under seat storage.
Don't just take our word for it!
We build some pretty amazing campervans, but don't just take our word for it! The Birchover Classic has won awards and is featured in a number of articles and reviews that we think speak for themselves. Why not take a look?View