The Birchover is a desirable 2 or 4 berth compact camper with an abundance of style and sophistication. The Birchover has evolved over time into a very comfortable camper that fits well into modern day society and the every day requirements of the most discerning camper owner.
It benefits from the classic traditional compact camper layout. The kitchen and storage are positioned down one side of the vehicle but it has an innovative modern twist with an extremely clever use of space and technology.
There is more space and storage in the Birchover than in many larger compact campers. Extra storage is created through use of some unique ideas such as the barrel fronted door that conceals the fridge and grill and enables more storage and work top space but when closed looks neat, stylish and sophisticated.
The easy to use rock and roll bed with even more storage underneath is one of the widest available in a camper this size while also being perfectly flat for an extremely comfortable nights sleep.
The Hillside Birchover Compact Camper is available with either an elevating roof or high roof and there is also a choice of long or short wheel base - enabling this camper to be tailor made to your requirements. Of course all Hillside Birchovers benefit from being built by craftsman with a great passion for the industry and we always use quality fixtures and fittings.
The Birchover is one of the most stylish, well built and reliable campers available on the market today call us on 01332 207976 or email to book your viewing today.
At Hillside Leisure there are no hidden extra costs – we include everything in the price quoted, you can rely on us to provide outstanding customer service and vehicles that are second to none.
View our new Birchover vehicles available for sale >>
View our preloved Birchover vehicles available for sale >>
CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE BIRCHOVER
All Birchovers come with a high level of equipment, including:
- Integrated smev 2 ring hob and sink with fitted electric tap
- Smev grill
- Weaco 50 litre low energy fridge with ice box
- Low energy LED lights
- External electric hook up point
- 240 volt fuse box with trip switches
- Leisure battery with split charging system
- Easy to use 12 volt instrument panel
- Electric water pump 55 litre fresh water tank under slung so not to take internal space up
- Passenger front swivel seat
Volkswagen Transporter standard equipment:
- Grey bumpers and mirror housing
- Manually operated windows & mirrors
- Rubber cab flooring
- ABS and Traction Control
- Remote dead lock central locking
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Power steering
Here are some optional extras you can add for more luxury and to suit your personal requirements:
- Eberspacher diesel blow air heating
- Hot water heating system
- Activity shower
- Solar panels (ideal if you are planning to do a lot of exploring and wild camping)
- Porta potti fitted either in a buddy box or cleverly hidden away under our corner suite (CS) model
- Awnings you can choose between a drive away or a fiamma windout porch type